Extensive Experience in Implementing Various Strategic Partnerships
CMS has built a purposeful Business Model that centers on forging partnerships with other IT specialists and acting as an adjunct to their Business. Non-Telecom IT Professionals or Entities seem to have a common goal: they want to focus on their core competency, but realize that their core competency usually goes hand in hand with offering Carrier and Cloud services. Additionally, they would like to build a reoccurring revenue stream, but don’t know where to start. Regardless of what area of technology you focus in, CMS can partner and integrate with your company and offer you high level expertise, make you look like a hero with your clients, and help you build that residual income with little to no cost or overhead.
All Value Added Resellers of hardware, phone systems, and software are at a very significant crossroads presently, as well as with the future state of their organizations. Many recognize that they need to make a shift in their Business Models to become successful at selling services. However, this is much easier said than done. Although the shift is taking place, many VARs still enjoy revenues off of their traditional services, and are challenged with figuring out how to change their culture without compromising their current, but diminishing revenues.
Allow CMS to help roadmap your path to services:
- We offer industry leading subject matter expertise without the need for you to invest in costly dedicated Cloud/Carrier employees.
- We integrate seamlessly into your organization acting as an extension of your team.
- We provide Sales Enablement, Training, Technical Expertise, top notch industry knowledge.
- We act as overlays to your sales team and interface with client opportunities in a pre-sales process including client discovery call, solution design, formation of client deliverables, as well as project management and post-sales support.
- Our goal is to assimilate with your company and your processes- we will customize the Partnership to best fit your needs.
CMS also partners with telecom Agents who are just starting out and looking to partner with someone with many years of experience for guidance, or an agent who is looking for access to a solution set that they don’t have in their portfolio today. Additionally, we work with many independent IT consultants who focus on various facets of IT and would like to incorporate Carrier or Cloud services into their offerings, but don’t have the time to become subject matter experts.